COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED! COMMENTS ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!!
This is your opportunity to show everyone how you love PostSkunk more then they do

Monday, March 17, 2008

Cas​e Stu​dy:​ Pos​tSk​unk​ Rel​eas​e Pro​ced​ure​

A lot of you have probably thought to yourselves, "boy this guy really took that importance of proper attire while handling skunks, joke and ran with it!" and I can understand the skepticism. A lot of people don't believe in the concept of DRESS FOR SUCCESS but I DO! I just took it one step further and applied it to the no hold bar presumably, unpredictable world of wildlife handling. The thought came to me some time ago when observing a skunk wandering around a clients yard. It was throwing out this, don't hate me because I'm beautiful/to cool for skool vibe, in the general direction of these, getting my Corona on, blond frosted hair, Abercrombie board short wearing bro-skys who were playing dispatch covers with their bongos and an acoustic guitar, on the deck next door. Before I even noticed how put off the skunk was by this offensive display, I myself threw up a little bit in my mouth. I took a good look at the skunk and its distinguishing black & white coat. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, every hipster girl I've ever dated (or for that matter, wanted to date) always gravitated towards this same color scheme.......shit the black and white outfit is basically the cornerstone for the hipster way of life. AND SO THE EXPERIMENT WAS BORN!!

The following photo set was a case study I did today to support my theory's on the PostSkunks reaction to the Modern/ Gen-Y WCO.
(click on photos to enlarge)



PHOTO 1
Cas​e Stu​dy:​ Pos​tSk​unk​ Rel​eas​e Pro​ced​ure





PHOTO 2
Exh​ibi​t A: Not​ice​ the​ Tor​toi​se She​ll Way​far​er's & the​ Cow​boy​ Nec​ker​chi​ef




PHOTO 3
Pos​tSk​unk​ Cau​tio​usl​y eme​rge​s fro​m tra​p to obs​erv​e her​ sur​rou​ndi​ngs





PHOTO 4
Exh​ibi​t B: Not​ice​ Rea​cti​on to typical Mys​pac​e sel​f por​tra​it pos​e






PHOTO 5
Pos​tSk​unk​ lin​ger​s & does a double take to adm​ire​ her​ cap​tor​s Sty​le Sense





PHOTO 6
Fin​din​gs:​ Pos​tSk​unk​ has​ pos​iti​ve rea​cti​on to the​ mod​ern​/Ge​n-Y​ WCO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so so proud!